05 November 2008

Ireland here I come!!

Ah!! After fighting all week with ryanair lines, and wondering whether I should spend the money, I finally bought the tickets! i'm going to ireland this weekend. I am SO excited!!!

I'm flying out fri morning from Brussels to Shannon Airport. From there, to Limerick city, where I am going to explore and have a great time. Saturday, a bus tour of the gorgeous country side, sunday more exploring of limerick, and finally monday I fly back to brussels. I will be back in Lille just in time for S's birthday. It is going to be AMAZING! and no, I don't care that I am going alone. I don't need someone to hold my hand, and this way I can do whatever I like. hehe.

I'm going to be bouncing off the walls tomorrow. -grin-

2 comments:

Barry said...

Hi LeeAnna,

Hope you enjoy your brief stay in my hometown, limerick. If you need any tips, advice etc, please feel free to ask.
Barry

Anonymous said...

I am super happy that you went to Ireland, and as I expected, on your own. waiting to hear about it.